title>Job Market - Candidates
USEFUL INFORMATION FOR CANDIDATES
1) Submit your paper to the Simposio for consideration by the scientific committee. If your paper is selected you will then be able to present it in the job market sessions of the Simposio.
The deadline for presenting papers for the Job Market is September 15, 2018.
Job Market candidates do not need to apply for the Fundacion Ramon Areces grant. The Scientific Committee will select 100 papers that, according to its quality, will be entitled to receive this grant, which will cover the registration fee.
2) Register at https://econjobmarket.org/Apply/ApplyNow.php. Just complete the 'Add/Edit Applicant' online form. The registration is free and allows also advertising of your CV, papers and recommendation letters. Please register before the end of September.
3) The EconJobMarket web page also gives you a lot of information on jobs posted. Many institutions will require you to submit an application separately by e-mail, regular mail, or through some different online platform. Notice that each institution has its own deadline for receiving the application that has no relationship with the deadlines for the Simposio.
4) If your paper is accepted (decisions are announced by October, 15 2018) you should register to the Simposio. The organizers will send you the link for you to complete your registration. Recall the deadline is 30 October 2018. Remember that accepted papers will only be included in the final programme if authors have registered by the deadline.
Recall the deadline is 25 October 2018. Remember that accepted papers will only be included in the final programme if authors have registered by the deadline.
5) Even if you do not present a paper we strongly recommend you to register in the Simposio. Your registration fees will keep the conference going and will allow you to participate in meals and all conference events.
6) Institutions interested will be in touch with you to schedule an interview by the end of November or early December, and they should tell you when and where the interview will take place.
7) Notice that the local committee is not responsible of the appointments. They are only scheduled by the institutions. Please, contact them for any inquiry.